Resources > Facilities Reservation Policies 教會場地借用指示
BACBC-Alameda Facilities Reservation
Order of Reservation Priority
Funerals or Other "Emergency" Requests
Most reservations are handled with the “first come, first served” method. However, there will be situation where certain group/event will have priority over others.
- Church-wide event - business meeting, combined worship setup, all-church celebration events, etc.
- Events in preparation for Sunday Worship - praise team practice, choir practice, rehearsals, etc.
- All other ministry groups - “first come, first serve”, with the following exception;
- Church ministries will have priority in facilities usage over CCS-related groups on weekend (Friday 6 pm - Sunday night).
- CCS reservation on the weekend can ONLY be bumped with at least one month notice.
- Certain CCS events will have priority over church ministry reservations: these include Graduation, Open House, and concerts.
- Rental - personal rental, Non-BACBC ministries, etc.
We will make every attempt to NOT disrupt confirmed reservation, or make last minute changes to existing reservation. However, at the discretion of the Facilities Director and with consideration to the Reservation Priority, we may cancel a confirmed reservation and reassign the room to a group with a higher reservation priority. The Facilities Director will provide the next, best alternative to the displaced group, if any are available.
Facilities Request For BACBC Ministries
TO MAKE A RESERVATION for bacbc ministries
During the week, some BACBC ministries will have exclusive use of certain parts of the campus. These ministries will NOT be required to make reservation through email@example.com during their exclusive-use time and their exclusive-use part of the campus.
The time period, location, and group names are as follow,
On occasion, the church leadership may declare a "blackout" time period. No events should be scheduled or rooms reserved during a “blackout” time period. Any groups with a confirmed reservation inside the blackout time period will be notified of the blackout and the cancellation/modification of the reservation.
Due to the unique size and capability of MC1 and the Gymnatorium, they are the desired locations for many of our large events. Because of this, we implement this practice to keep these rooms available for other ministries to plan their large event.
“Bulk reservation” is defined as a reservation which reserves a large number of consecutive dates for one event, i.e. practices/trial runs.
This policy pertains to MC1 and Gymnatorium only.
Bulk Reservations are handled according to the following procedures:
Facilities Request For
Personal / Non-BACBC Ministries