Media images and recordings bring life to and help tell the story of Bay Area Chinese Bible Church (BACBC)’s vibrant faith community, enhance the quality of the information we provide to our members and give visitors an idea of what to expect when they attend our church. We would like to share media items recorded at our various ministry activities, events and programs in church-produced materials and audio/visual presentations, including, but not limited to:
- Printed publications: Church bulletins, posters, brochures, flyers, newsletters, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Online photo and video sharing: Church newsletters (online version), website, Facebook page and groups, Twitter, Google+ page, YouTube, and other social media channels.
Media Use Policy - 視像使用條款
Bay Area Chinese Bible Church realizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of the individual(s) pictured or mentioned in these media. BACBC has adopted the following policy governing the display and publication of photographs or video in any publication available to the public.
- Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos and videos we use in our online and printed publications.
- To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
- If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than BACBC, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please notify BACBC's church office: firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- Any adult may complete the “Media Opt-Out Form” if they do not wish for media items in which they, or the minor children for whom they are the parent/legal guardian, are prominently featured to be used in publications produced by BACBC.
- Anyone may request a particular media item which prominently features them or their minor children be removed from use by submitting a request to the church office: email@example.com (All requests will be documented.)